Adding “Popular” Brands to Your Store Can Be A Task Within Itself.
Stripe is one of the most used and trusted payment processing platforms online. One of their guidelines for online product transactions is popular branded items. If you plan to sell or dropship any ‘popular’ Brands there are a few things you will need to do first if you plan to use stripe as a checkout method. (PayPal is also available and without the restrictions).
First, contact our support with the following information.
- A document showing authorization for selling apple products
- Invoices from your supplier showing purchases of your branded goods
- Receipts from brick-and-mortar stores showing purchases of your branded goods
After acquiring these documents email them to our support team in your store manager dashboard (in the left side column). We will contact stripe on your behalf or you can contact them directly at https://stripe.com/
Each file should contain these requirements.
- File size limit: 32 MB
- File types accepted: .docx, .csv, .xlsx, .pdf, .jpeg, .png, .tiff
- You may combine multiple files into a single file
They will review the information and get back to us as soon as they possibly can, usually within 48-72 hrs.